Sunday, December 11, 2011

Indiana University Swim Club

We got snowmen headbands! During finals week, the Indiana University Swim Club gives away Christmas gifts to everyone who comes to practice. It is so much fun to spend time with this group of people. Joining this club and meeting them has been one of the best things I’ve done at IU.



Before coming back to IU this fall, I made goals to stay in shape and to get more involved. I’m so glad that the swim club has been such a big part of achieving both of those goals. 


One of my favorite things that we did as a club was running the Jill Behrman 5K. I had never done one before, but I had always wanted to. I love the club because it’s not just about going to practice. There is a lot of fun to be had even outside of the pool. 


Another great thing we did as a club was going to Carly’s cabin for the weekend. That was probably my favorite weekend of the entire year. It was so great to get away, spend time with friends, eat delicious food, and explore “The Grand Canyon of Southern Indiana.”
I will really miss being a part of the IU Swim Club next semester. I can’t wait for the fun to start back up next year and become even closer with everyone on the team.




No comments:

Post a Comment